The summer of 2019 marks our 92nd camp season!
June 22 through August 17, 2019 – All of our sessions begin and end on Saturdays except 4th session which begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
New Camper Orientation: April 13 10am – 4pm.
1st session: June 22 – 29 (one week)
2nd session: June 29 – July 6 (one week)Seven and eight year old’s are welcome 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sessions
3rd session: July 6 – 20 (two weeks)
4th session: July 21 – August 3 (Note: Sunday Start! two weeks)
5th session: August 3 – 17 (two weeks)
Family Camp Weekend: August 23 – 25 (Fri – Sun)
- TAC 1 (2 Weeks): July 6 – July 20 (Sat – Sat)
- TAC 2 (2 Weeks): July 27 – August 10 (Sat – Sat)
- TIC 1 (4 Weeks): June 22 – July 20
- TIC 2 (4 Weeks): July 21 – August 17
Tuition – 2019 Rates
A deposit of $200 per camper is due at the time of registration.
The remaining tuition balance is due by April 1st, 2019 for all sessions.
Price includes deposit and applies to each session.
|One week . . . . . . . . .
|Two weeks. . . . . . . . .
|CIT (Counselor-In-Training) 4 weeks
|TAC (Teen Adventure Camp ) 2 weeks
|Family Camp Weekend
(just $380 for a family of 4!)
|$110/Adult $80/Child under 16
(five lessons per week)
*Laundry and Necessity store fees extra and are payable on day of departure.
- Cancellation or reduction of sessions prior to April 1st shall incur a $100 charge per occurrence.
- Cancellation or reduction of sessions after April 1st shall incur a $200 charge per occurrence.
- No refunds of any tuition will be made after June 1st.
Note: Cancellation fee applies when cancelling part of a previous registration
LATE ARRIVALS/ EARLY DEPARTURES
- Non-emergency late arrivals, early departures and leaving during the session must be approved by the office and are subject to a $40 service charge.
- Please don’t let cost be the reason you don’t send your child to camp. Funds are available through the Dark Waters Campership Trust Fund for partial tuition assistance.
- To apply, complete the online registration form. Choose “other” when selecting payment type. Then, send a refundable $100 deposit to:
Camp Dark Waters
P.O. Box 263
Medford, NJ 08055
Also include a letter requesting the aid and reasons for such to the camp address.
Campership applications accepted through May 1st, 2019.